Leading Quality. Leading Renewal.
Leading quality and leading renewal in the independent tertiary education sector is what the ITEC21 Conference is all about and you’re invited to join colleagues from across the sector to be part of this discussion.
Organised by the Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA) and held in Melbourne from 4-5 March 2021, the ITEC21 Conference will focus on the leading role that independent tertiary education providers play in delivering quality outcomes for their students and employers.
A major focus will also be the leading role that independent providers play in the renewal of the sector, and reskilling and educating Australia while the country recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
This event is of great significance to senior management and proprietors of independent tertiary education providers, Government stakeholders responsible for program design and funding, industry association leadership with an interest in education and skills needs, and others with an interest in advancing quality across the sector.
Reasons to attend -
- Have your voice heard during interactive sessions.
- Network with colleagues and those responsible for driving reform and quality in the sector.
- Learn how other organisations deliver quality and innovation within their organisations.
- Discuss your organisational needs with businesses servicing the independent sector at the engaging exhibition.
- While in Melbourne, why not take the opportunity to visit the local sites, or just take a moment to relax in the city renowned for it's café culture.
Registration Rates -
Member Registration Fees - Full Conference, including Conference Dinner
Early Bird - $345 incl. GST (until 31 December 2020)
Standard Rate - $495 incl. GST
Member Five Ticket Bulk Buy - $1,750 incl. GST (SAVE $725!)
Non-Member Registration Fees - Full Conference, including Conference Dinner
Early Bird - $545 incl. GST (until 31 December 2020)
Standard Rate - $695 inc. GST
Welcome Reception (3 March 2021) - $65 incl. GST each
Additional dinner tickets (4 March 2021) - $185 incl. GST each
For full ITEC21 Conference details, please visit https://www.itec21.com.au/