The ITECA Higher Education Network includes more than half of the independent non-government higher education providers in Australia. They share common aspirations for the sector in which innovation and quality support student outcomes.
Independent higher education providers are eligible to apply for membership if they can verifiably meet the regulatory standards set by government, demonstrate financial sustainability and have Directors and management that meet a ‘fit and proper’ person test.
The ITECA Higher Education Network offers numerous membership benefits that include:
ITECA Membership Benefits ―
- The opportunity to contribute to the policy debate
- Free access to the latest market research and industry statistics
- Discounts to a range of training courses and industry skills programs
- The chance to drive the direction of the sector through the national committees
- An unparalleled opportunity to build sector-specific knowledge through the special interest groups
- Your chance to strengthen a network of like-minded individuals by attending ITECA State Branch Briefings
As a member of the ITECA Higher Education Network you’ll be part of a united, informed and influential grouping of providers that work collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
ITECA Membership Downloads ―
The application process is clearly set out in the ITECA Constitution and bylaws and has been developed in the context of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other statutory obligations under which ITECA operates.
These documents can be found under the Governance Framework section on this page.
Further Information ―
To find out more about getting involved in the ITECA Higher Education Network, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ITECAust or Facebook at www.facebook.com/ITECAust. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com or telephone 1300 421 017.
ITECA Page Reference ― www.iteca.edu.au/HE-Apply
The information on this page is available for use under a Creative Commons 4.0 attribution non-derivatives international license.