Through the ITECA Higher Education Network you’ll have an opportunity to be proactive and help shape the future of Australia’s independent higher education sector.
The ITECA Higher Education Network brings together individuals with a wide range of experience and a shared interest in collaborating for the benefit of the sector. They are the backbone of the ITECA Higher Education Network as they provide advice and guidance to the ITECA Board and staff about the issues before the independent higher education sector. Working together, they shape ITECA’s direction.
The ITECA national committees provide a forum for individuals who want to get in and make a difference:
ITECA Higher Education National Committees —
- ITECA Higher Education Reference Committee
- ITECA International Education Reference Group
- ITECA Education Quality & Standards Reference Group
The ITECA Higher Education Network also provides a framework for its members to better understand changes to the commercial and regulatory environment through their participation in sector interest groups. These provide members with timely information on changes to the environment in which they work and provide the opportunity to meet with key external stakeholders.
ITECA Industry Sector Interest Groups —
- Aviation sector interest group
- Construction sector interest group
- Finance and administration sector interest group
- ICT and technology sector interest group
- Health and community services sector interest group
- Mining and energy sector interest group
- Sales and retail sector interest group
- Tourism and hospitality sector interest group
- Transport and logistics sector interest group
ITECA Education Sector Interest Groups —
- Higher education sector interest group
- International education sector interest group
- ELICOS sector interest group
These sector interest groups are a great opportunity for individuals within the ITECA Higher Education Network to build a network of professionals that share a commitment to quality within their area of expertise so be sure to get involved today.
ITECA Higher Education Network —
The ITECA Higher Education Network includes more than half of the nation’s independent non-government higher education providers. They come together to share experiences and exchange ideas about the reforms to the policy and funding environment that will allow them to provide students and their employers with the policy outcomes they are looking for.
Further Information ―
To find out more about getting involved in the ITECA Higher Education Network, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ITECAust or Facebook at www.facebook.com/ITECAust. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com or telephone 1300 421 017.
ITECA Page Reference ― www.iteca.edu.au/HE-Involvement
The information on this page is available for use under a Creative Commons 4.0 attribution non-derivatives international license.