The Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA) is recognised as an authoritative source of data on the performance of the independent higher education, vocational education and training sectors.
The ITECA State of The Sector Report is a pioneering study that assess how the independent tertiary education sector supports the education and training needs of Australia. It reviews the performance of the independent tertiary education sector against its public sector counterparts and reveals that, by almost any metric, it’s the independent sector that provides better outcomes for students and their employers.
2019 ITECA State Of The Sector Report Findings ―
- International student enrolments with independent higher education providers grew by 16%
- Student satisfaction with independent higher education providers is on-par with public universities
- Independent providers support 60% of the 4.3 million VET students
- International VET students with independent providers contribute $5.2 billion to the economy
- Students at an independent VET provider had a higher post-training employment rate than students at a public provider
The independent tertiary education system is facing challenges from an environment that’s increasingly complex and subject to change. Through research such as the ITECA State of The Sector Report independent providers in the higher education system have access to information that allows them to make informed business decisions. It’s a great member benefit.
ITECA provides leadership, strategy, advocacy, and support. Our members set our agenda, fund our activities, and directly benefit from the results.
Further Information ―
To find out more about the ITECA State of The Sector Report, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ITECAust or Facebook at www.facebook.com/ITECAust. Alternatively to obtain a copy please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 421 017.
ITECA Page Reference ― www.iteca.edu.au/Statistics-Overview