The independent tertiary education system’s ability to deliver quality education and training rests on the services offered by many businesses. The Independent Tertiary Education Council Australia (ITECA) welcomes these companies as ITECA Businesses Supporters, a designation that allows them to network with Australia’s leading independent higher education providers.
If your company is actively involved in supporting quality independent tertiary education providers, or looking to grow its presence in this market, consider becoming an ITECA Business Supporter today.
ITECA Business Supporters —
- Regulatory compliance consultants.
- Software and learning management system suppliers.
- Student loan and finance providers.
- Corporate bookkeeping and financial services.
- Advertising and marketing services.
- Human resources and recruiting providers.
Most importantly, as an ITECA Business Supporter your business will have the opportunity to network with the leadership of Australia’s independent tertiary education system.
ITECA Business Supporter Benefits —
- Certificate denoting your company’s status.
- Free advertisement in one edition of the quarterly update.
- Member discounts to ITECA conferences and seminars.
- 15% discount to ITECA conference and seminar sponsorship.
- One free ticket to the ITECA Christmas party in your state
Becoming an ITECA Business Supporter is easy, it’s simply a case of downloading the application form below, completing it and returning it.
ITECA Business Supporter Application —
The ITECA membership ranges from small vocational education and training providers through to large higher education providers. They are bound by a common commitment to offering students and their employers the quality outcomes they are looking for. The benefit of becoming an ITECA Business Supporter is that your company has the ability to understand the needs of the providers in the independent tertiary education sector.
Further Information ―
For further information on becoming an ITECA Business Supporter, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 421 017.
This work is available under a Creative Commons Australia (Attributed Non-derivative) License.
ITECA Page Reference ― www.iteca.edu.au/Business-Supporters