The membership of the ITECA Vocational Education and Training Network play an important role in helping shape the policy advocacy priorities and programmes that support the sector.
ITECA’s strength can be found in employees from across the sector that are active within the organisation. They provide the advice and guidance to the ITECA Board and staff about the issues facing the vocational education and training (VET) sector and this is used to help shape ITECA’s direction.
The ITECA national committees provide a forum for individuals who want to get in and make a difference:
ITECA VET Sector National Committees —
- ITECA Vocational Education & Training Reference Committee
- ITECA International Education Reference Group
- ITECA Education Quality & Standards Reference Group
ITECA also provides a framework for its members to better understand changes to the commercial and regulatory environment through their participation in sector interest groups. These provide members with timely information on changes to the environment in which they work plus the opportunity to meet with key external stakeholders.
ITECA Industry Sector Interest Groups —
- Aviation sector interest group
- Construction sector interest group
- Finance and administration sector interest group
- ICT and technology sector interest group
- Health and community services sector interest group
- Mining and energy sector interest group
- Sales and retail sector interest group
- Tourism and hospitality sector interest group
- Transport and logistics sector interest group
ITECA Education Sector Interest Groups —
- Vocational education sector interest group
- International education sector interest group
- ELICOS sector interest group
These sector interest groups are a great opportunity for individuals within the ITECA Vocational Education and Training Network to build a network of professionals that share a commitment to quality within their area of expertise so be sure to get involved today.
ITECA Vocational Education & Training Network —
The ITECA Vocational Education and Training Network membership includes providers of all sizes across the VET sector including not-for-profit providers and for-profit companies. They come together to share experiences and exchange ideas about the reforms to the policy and funding environment that will allow them to provide students and their employers with the policy outcomes they are looking for.
Further Information ―
To find out more about getting involved in the ITECA Vocational Education and Training Network, follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ITECAust or Facebook at www.facebook.com/ITECAust. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com or telephone 1300 421 017.
ITECA Page Reference ― www.iteca.edu.au/VET-Involvement
The information on this page is available for use under a Creative Commons 4.0 attribution non-derivatives international license.